Domestic Diva’s Low Carb Mini
For other recipes by Domestic Diva check out her blog!
- 6 oz fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice, OR lemon or lime juice or water for keto
- ¼ cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (may add more to taste)
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (may use more to taste)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated zest of one orange
- First, make the cranberries so they have time to cool. Place all ingredients in a small saucepan over a low simmer until cranberries begin to pop and break down and the mixture thickens.
- Puree the mixture, and set in the fridge to cool and firm up.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. And line a mini muffin tin with paper wrappers.
- In the bowl of a mixer, food processor, or a blender, combine all cheesecake ingredients and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Fill awaiting liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until the edges are firm and the middles barely jiggly.
- Set aside to cool for 30 minutes, and the then chill for at least an hour in the fridge to firm up and achieve the best texture.
- There should be a slight indentation in the middle of each mini cheesecake, this is where your spoonful of cranberry sauce goes!
Makes apx 24 mini cheesecakes
Discover more of Domestic Diva's amazing recipes!