This delicate yet indulgent dessert is a great way to impress guests at your next dinner party or special occasion
Prep Time: 25min Cook time 30 minutes
Sweet Pastry recipe
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
½ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener
2 tablespoons plain flour
½ cup almond meal
1 whole egg
1 apple sliced.
ground cinnamon, to dust
1. Prepare the frangipane mix by combining all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Prepare the Chantilly Cream according to the recipe and set aside.
3. Prepare the Sweet Pastry and par bake according to recipe directions. Cool.
4. Add the frangipane mix to the cool pastry and top with sliced apple
and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked.
3. Allow the tart to cool completely before piping on the Chantilly Cream. Dust with lightly with ground cinnamon.