Fantastically Moist Banana Bread filled with walnuts and ready for toasting. The perfect recipe to whip up with the kids.
- 1 ¾ cups white plain all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup milk or Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2-3 medium bananas)
- Pre-heat oven to 170ºC. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, bicarbonate soda, salt and walnuts. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener, milk and vanilla for 2 minutes. Stir in the bananas and flour mixture.
- Pour mixture into greased pan, sprinkle with some more cinnamon, or banana slices.
- Bake fo 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, slice toast and enjoy!