Carrot Cake Pancakes
Gluten Free - Vegan - Diabetic Friendly - Keto - Low Carb
Recipe by: Rosie Mansfield
Time: 30 minutes
- 1½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- 1¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- ½ cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 3 tbsp currants
- Coconut oil, to cook pancakes
- Vegan Ice Cream
- Lakanto Caramel Topping (sweetened with monk fruit)
- In a bowl, sift the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flaxseed and mix together to combine. Add the almond milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the vanilla, carrots and currants and mix. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in a nonstick pan, add the mixture in batches and fry for 2 minutes on each side over medium-low heat.
- Serve at room temperature with ice cream and caramel syrup.