Don't reserve pancakes for your Sunday morning treat. You can enjoy these fluffy, light and moist sugar-free pancakes with added protein any morning of the week!
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons whey powder.
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 ¼ cups full fat milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix the flour, whey powder, baking powder, salt and Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener together in a bowl.
- Add the milk and melted butter and lightly whisk. Add the egg and mix until smooth.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium sized non-stick pan over a high heat. Use a large spoon or small ladle to add the pancake mix to the centre of the pan.
- Once the pancake starts to form small bubbles on the surface it should be ready to
- Once golden on both sides, transfer pancake to a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve immediately with your favourite topping.
Try these pancakes with our wild berry compote.