Now Responsibly Sweet with 89% Less Sugar.
For the Cake Mix:
- 2 Packets Lakanto Vanilla Cup Cake Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolk
- 160g unsalted butter, melted and cooled.
- Cooking spray
- 4-5 Tbsp Warm Water or Milk
For the Whipped Cream Filling:
- 2 cups Double cream
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto Pure Icing Powder
For The Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Use a Savarin loaf tin and line with greaseproof paper.
- In Medium Sized Bowl Whisk the eggs and Milk. Melt the butter and then whisk the butter into the eggs. Add the Lakanto Vanilla Cup Cake mix and whisk until it forms a smooth batter.
- Slowly add the 5 tablespoons of warm water, 1 tablespoon at a time, with the mixer running on slow speed.
- Prepare an 11 inch savarin tin with cooking spray and fill with the batter.
- Bake until golden brown, about 55 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and turn the heat down to 160c.
- Immediately invert the cake onto a baking sheet and return it to the oven for 10-15 minutes to dry out. Cool completely on a wire rack. Allow to fully Cool.
For the Cream
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the Double cream until it reaches a soft peak then add the Lakanto Icing powder once the cream becomes stiff place back into the refrigerator.
- Turn the cooled cake out of the mold onto your presentation plate and fill with the whipped cream. Either enjoy just with the cream and lovely cup of tea or add your favourite fruit and berries for that extra touch!
SOURCE OF PROTEIN
Approx. Nutritional Information Per Serve 100g
Energy 1400 kJ (334 Cal) Protein 6.1g Total Fat 22.5g Saturated Fat 13.7 g Carbohydrate 25.7g Fibre 1.3g Sugar 1.2g Sodium 309mg