Keto Chocolate Avocado Bread
2 Ripe Avocados
3 Organic Pasture Raised Eggs
1 c Almond Flour
1/2 c Coconut Flour
3 heaping tbsp Almond Butter
2 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine avocados, eggs, almond butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Pour into a mixing bowl and add in almond flour, coconut flour, Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener, cacao, sea salt, and baking soda. Then mix in half of the chocolate chips/chunks.
4. Line an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches loaf pan with parchment paper (if using a smaller, deeper pan, you may have to cook longer).
5. Pour in batter then top with the rest of the chocolate chips/chunks.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until you can pull a fork out clean.
Who said you can't "have your cake and eat it, too?" Now you can with these tasty, healthy dessert and treat ideas. Make your Valentine's Day special and still stay on track with your goals.
For more recipes from TJ & Amanda, check out their new cookbook, Kitchen Chemistry.